For the last day of vacation on the beach, Mason soaked it all in. We spent the morning at a great kid-friendly strip of games, rides, shops, fish, ducks, and refreshments. He then crawled around on the beach (in and out of the water) before falling asleep on daddy's chest till the sun went down. I then took him out on the balcony and said one last goodbye to the ocean before heading to the mountains. We drove 7 hours to a huge beautiful cabin in the woods. Here, he is crawling around, playing with toys. We took him to Cade's Cove to see the wildlife and have a picnic. I think he enjoyed the fresh air even though he didn't really spot the bear and deer that we saw. He has begun chanting "Ma-ma" in the car along with the normal jibber jabber. I know he is tired, off schedule, and ready for some normalcy. However, I know he has thoroughly enjoyed this vacation and that is all I really wanted.
http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Coming to an End...
For the last day of vacation on the beach, Mason soaked it all in. We spent the morning at a great kid-friendly strip of games, rides, shops, fish, ducks, and refreshments. He then crawled around on the beach (in and out of the water) before falling asleep on daddy's chest till the sun went down. I then took him out on the balcony and said one last goodbye to the ocean before heading to the mountains. We drove 7 hours to a huge beautiful cabin in the woods. Here, he is crawling around, playing with toys. We took him to Cade's Cove to see the wildlife and have a picnic. I think he enjoyed the fresh air even though he didn't really spot the bear and deer that we saw. He has begun chanting "Ma-ma" in the car along with the normal jibber jabber. I know he is tired, off schedule, and ready for some normalcy. However, I know he has thoroughly enjoyed this vacation and that is all I really wanted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment