Jana says: "Dover, I just found Mason with an ink pen in his mouth. I don't know how he got it, but we need to be more careful with where we leave them."
Dover replies: "Oh. Um..Okay. Jana.... actually I gave him the pen. He liked it."
_________
Jana instant messages Dover: "Mason just tried to push me down the steps! He got in trouble."
Dover replies: "Yeah, that is a game we play. I let him push me down the stairs and he laughs."
Jana (quickly) replies: "Dover! He will push other kids down the steps!"
Dover (hangs his head and says): "Oh, yeah, i guess you are right."
_________
Jana says: "Mason keeps pulling my hair and hitting me when we play. I am trying to get him to stop so that he doesn't do it in the nursery."
Dover confesses: "Yeah, I guess I should stop encouraging that when we play.
Dover replies: "Oh. Um..Okay. Jana.... actually I gave him the pen. He liked it."
_________
Jana instant messages Dover: "Mason just tried to push me down the steps! He got in trouble."
Dover replies: "Yeah, that is a game we play. I let him push me down the stairs and he laughs."
Jana (quickly) replies: "Dover! He will push other kids down the steps!"
Dover (hangs his head and says): "Oh, yeah, i guess you are right."
_________
Jana says: "Mason keeps pulling my hair and hitting me when we play. I am trying to get him to stop so that he doesn't do it in the nursery."
Dover confesses: "Yeah, I guess I should stop encouraging that when we play.
No comments:
Post a Comment