http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Sunday, September 7, 2008

"We aren't raising a sissy."

Daddy built this sandcastle around Mase.

Here is Mason making his mad dash for the water.

Mason drank a LOT of saltwater today. (Dover will not be joining the lifeguard force anytime soon, hehe.) Mason became quite brave, crawling right into the ocean. Naomi and I sat in our chairs and yelled at Dover when big waves came, he wasn't paying very good attention. Wave after wave pummeled Mason and several times, Mason would float away a few feet. Dover's reply was, "We aren't raising a sissy." I have to say, Mason didn't seem to mind though. He loved it. He also sat and played in the sand quite a bit before napping on my chest for an hour. That was so sweet and relaxing. Then we ended the afternoon with a dip in the pool. Mason is always entertaining in the pool. He is in a wonderful, pleasant mood today. I think his new teeth are feeling better. I am so glad he is enjoying himself.

No comments: