http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break

Dover is home for Spring Break and Mason is loving it! (I am too!) We have lots of plans for this break including a family trip to the zoo, meeting baby Dominic, visiting with Aunt Kara and Uncle Chris, Birthday dinners, and lots of family time outside. We are very excited to see that the weather will be in the high 70's this week because that means we can spend a lot of time playing outside. Mason's next big purchase will be a trampoline, since he loves playing outside. Sweet boy. He feels 100%. We are trying to help his tummy get back to normal with the whole BRAT formula (bananas, rice, apple sauce, and toast). I hope it works soon! His Gigi kept him last night because the nursery won't accept a child with diarrhea. I think they both had a blast-THX GIGI! I'll keep you posted with pics of all our planned family fun!

No comments: