http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday Bible Study

Today was our first visit to the current Bible Study at church. They placed him in the indoor playground until I picked him up. He seemed to enjoy himself, climbing all the way to the top, but never found the slide, or a way down. They said he didn't fuss at all, until he saw me and started screaming and crying. They had to send a worker up to get him. I don't know how well they were watching him, but he seemed to have fun. We will try it again next week. They initially told me he wasn't old enough to play on the playground. I guess they changed their minds? He is entirely capable of playing on the equipment, he just isn't old enough to navigate himself back down to the bottom. And the equipment is very child friendly/child proofed. So, it is a very safe atmosphere for him to be in.

No comments: