I didn't know that being a Mom meant more gifts, but apparently it does. For my birthday, Mason and Dover got me a new jacket, sunglasses, tanning package, house decorations, and a Baby's R Us spending spree. I also got a lot of new clothes! Oh, and Mason sent me an email wishing me a happy birthday too. But the best gift of all is that Mason started crawling on my birthday. We had been able to coax him to move forward a little in the past but Tuesday he put it in drive! He is so cute. He gets on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. Then he gets on his belly and army crawls across the room. He has also been muttering "Mama" at random times. It is not as frequent or easy as "Dada" but I will take what I can get.
http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jana! What a great birthday present Mason gave you. Way to go (or crawl) Mason! I was laughing at the fact that as we get older our exciting birthday gifts transition from I-Pods to Babies-R-Us gift certificates! Haha! But, I can relate, I would much rather have a Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card than the newest gadget. :)
Post a Comment