Mason transitioned from a bottle to sippy cup this week!....and he holds it! It is an amazing freedom that I had forgotten about. It took about two days of Mad Mason, but he eventually got over that fact that mommy doesn't need to be by his side while he eats. In addition to his baby food, he is eating cheerios, roast beef, potatoes, cookies, ham, pizza, cupcakes (all small pieces of course) and loving these new tastes. He chews everything like it is bubble gum-very cute. Now I can do dishes while he eats. One sad note..Mason had his first injury day on Sunday. He woke up with a scratch under his eye (no big deal), then I accidently smashed his fingers between two carts at the store (I felt terrible), later he did a 'face plant' into one of his hard plastic toys (bruised his cheek). I felt so bad that night I had to go love on him in his crib after he was asleep. He took it all like a man though! Very little crying....(from him).
http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment