I am LOVING this age! Mason cracks us up every day! Lately, he has been saying some very funny things.
When I ask him to help with something, he replies, "of course!"When I am giving him a choice of something, he says, "How bout...(chocolate milk?!)"
When we sneeze, he says, "bless you Mommy!..("thank you Mason")..."you're welcome mommy!"
If I hit a bump in the car or have to hit the brakes hard, he says, "I'm sorry mommy."
If I say, "I'm Sorry Mason" he says, "it's okay Mommy, it's not your fault."
When he lays down to sleep, he asks, "I go to school another day mommy?"
He calls our friend Derrick "Carrot."
When he puts on sunglasses, he says, "oh yeah."
His vocabulary is really evolving and his statements are very thoughtful and detailed. He seems to have fabulous manners already and if this stage is any indication of his personality, I'd say he is on track to be a very kind gentleman.
No comments:
Post a Comment