
Mason takes large strides every day, it's kind of hard to keep up with all of his big boy changes. We recently switched him over to his big boy bed, with no problems at all. Well, let me reconsider that statement. For some reason, my usual late sleeper )9-10 am, would rather get up early (7:30-8:30) since his bed swap. This isn't really a "problem" but an "inconvenience" rather. I adjusted his nap schedule and added an additional catnap in the early evening to help him get the sleep he is missing (and is fussy about). Dover and Mason lay in his bed
every night having some very sweet bonding time, while I still rock him to sleep for his naps (and sing to him-at his request). Big Boy Bed pictures coming soon. He still calls himself "Matches" but that could be because all (of my side of the) family actually calls him that instead of Mason. I am hoping he (and they) will grow out of it soon :) Mason loves to help us with whatever task we are performing, and needs his mommy/daddy quality time, EVERY day. We don't mind, we need our Mason-quality-time too. His teachers tell me that his vocabulary is very "big boy" and I still think he is the cutest, smartest, sweetest little boy ever. He doesn't really understand the gift (sibling) he'll be receiving in April, but likes to tell me there is a baby in his belly. He is loving the Christmas lights and all of the cartoon Christmas movies. This is going to be a fun one! You can understand practically everything he is saying these days and we are realizing that he is really, really smart! He says things like, "of course!" "may I please have another." and "buzz
lightyear...to the rescue!" He still prefers to hang out with older kids than of those his own age, except in the case of Adah and
KK. We haven't re-attempted potty training yet, I will probably wait closer to February so that he'll be ready. He and Bailey are closer than ever before, it's really cute to watch them hug and greet
each other. (or cuddle in the floor.) He is so amazing. It just keeps getting better and better!
No comments:
Post a Comment