My baby is growing up so fast. He talks...and talks...and talks... Dover and I are always cracking up at his manners. He has the best manners, and we haven't worked with him on it, he just picked it up. "Oh, thank you mommy! Please mommy! No thank you mommy! Mee-Mee (or) Scuse Me! Move please! Oh, I sorry!" It's freaking adorable! We love it! He is at the point where everything amazes us because he just picks up on everything. His new favorite show is the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and he interacts with the TV throughout the whole show. We are able to enjoy Family Movie Nights now, because Mason is completely drawn in. Mason and his Daddy are inseparable, and there is no room for Mommy at the moment. His favorite thing to do is jump on our bed (usually after I make it) and wrestle with Daddy. He is learning so much, there is no way I could possibly post it all. I adore him and I am so proud of him! I'm sorry I don't have any recent pics. Today, I said to Dover, "How sad is it, that I don't have any recent pics of Mason?!" His reply, "You've been sleepy." Haha. I promise to take some soon!
http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment