
Last week, Beth and I tried very hard to have a successful morning with our boys...just didn't happen. First, we went to the
Hendersonville Library (new) for the "Mom and Me"
story time that is advertised on their website for 10:30. When we got there, we (and at least 20 other moms + kids) were disappointed that they decided to 'not' have
story time till August. I was like- how hard can it be, someone come read these kids a book! So, then, we went to kid's kingdom to play. After about 15 minutes, I was burning up! Most of the playground is in the shade...all except the toddler area, go figure. By this time, Ev needed a nap, so I was going to take Mason swimming instead, but then he began yawning, so I just gave up. We did get some cute pics though!
No comments:
Post a Comment