http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Friday, July 10, 2009

Mason's 2009 Vacation

Well, Mason loves vacation. This year, we went to PCB, Florida with some of his best friends (and ours). There are detailed posts about our trip on the Daily Dover, but I think Mason's blog deserves some of these memories too!

Mason had a blast with Hannah and Adah. Adah is now called "Adah Ray" by Mason. He also began calling me "Jana", Dover is now "Dover", Naomi is now called "Nomie", and Randy is now called "Mee". Mason was (seriously) attached to Dover's hip. Dover LOVED it, and so did I! I got to relax, while they were playing the whole time...and that is what they 'wanted' to do! Good deal for me ; ) Mason preferred the pool to the beach, but enjoyed both. He learned (and preferred) to sleep in a real bed, which is a first for him. I guess we are ready to switch to a toddler bed now. He travels like a pro, never makes a fuss. Bottom line, he had a blast, and I couldn't ask for more! I am posting several pics of Mason's trip below:


Road Warrior. He's the best.

He looks so grown up here, beach bum.

He was in a great mood most of the trip. He's such a sweet boy.

Stuck to his Daddy's hip.

But still loves his Mommy.

Love that face!

He was very independant in the water, likes to do things himself.

A rare moment in the pool with me (instead of Daddy).

No comments: