
Mason's favorite thing, now, is his cartoons. He loves the interactive cartoons so that he can yell "map...backpack..." or whatever they are asking for his help with. I sometimes catch him having pretend conversations with his friend Adah (when she isn't here). He thanks us for every single thing we give him and requests it with a "please." If I cough, he asks, "Momma...you okay?" and if I am looking for something, when I find it, he asks, "Momma...got it?" He loves to raise his hands in the car and sing to the praise music. He can't entirely pronounce the words, but he tries to mimic the sounds. He surprised me the other day when I threw him a ball, and he caught it with his hands. He continued to catch the ball, almost
every time. I later found out that Dover had been working with him on that. Since Laura's shower is behind me, I am now beginning to totally focus on Mason's birthday party-3 weeks away! I can't believe he will be 2 already! I haven't begun his 2 year old baby book yet, I guess I better get on that before he turns 3! It seems like his first birthday party was just a couple of months ago! It's all crazy. He is the greatest joy in my life. His new mother's day out program starts at the end of August (1 day per week). I still feel a bit selfish about sending him, since he is so
independent and entertains his sweet self most of the day, but it'll be good for he and I both. Besides that, all the buzz around our house is about our upcoming vacation, it can't get here fast enough!
1 comment:
This post is just plain SWEET. How sweet that he asks if you're okay when you cough! Oh my goodness. Don't feel selfish about MDO...we SAHM's totally deserve it! :) I can't WAIT to start Evan in September and I would have done it sooner if I could have. And I can't believe Mase is gonna be TWO so soon!
Post a Comment