http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Friday, June 19, 2009

Puddle Jumpers

I know that I previously blogged about Toddler floats....I found one that works!!! They are called Puddle Jumpers by Stearns. Online you'll pay over $30 but Walmart (only in Hendersonville, weird, I know) has them for just $15. We tried it today and after 2 minutes, he had it down. it doesn't come off as he gets in and out of the water (like the tube float did) but he floats, swims, jumps in and out-it is fabulous. This Puddle Jumper will allow us to enjoy our vacation so much more! I suppose I should post one of those low voice disclaimers that we all see: If it isn't on tight enough, Mason can get his arms out of it when he is out of the water. So, of course, our eyes are still on him all the time and someone is always in the water with him. However, we don't have to have both hands on him the whole time. Freedom! I'm glad we found it before our vacation! If you are looking for one in Walmart, you'll find them between the toys and sporting goods section. They have green turtles, red alligators, blue sharks, and yellow ducks.

1 comment:

The Dovers- said...

PS. My aunt sewed elastic straps (75 cents) onto the top of the suit and it is now perfect! it stays on while he is running around outside of the pool now. I'd pay $200 for this thing! lol.