
It is Father's Day and this is the day that Mason and I get to celebrate Dover! The gifts we gave him were matching father/son swim trunks that said, "like father"..."like son". He also got a smoothie king gift card (boy loves SK), a mason mug, and a 2 hours couple's massage in the couple's suite! This day is so refreshing because I get to take a whole day and brag on my man! As a father, hands down, he is the best I have ever seen! I stand back, amazed, every day at his relationship with Mason. He is so kind, patient, honest, giving, and strong. He always has Mason's best interest at heart, which is difficult at times. He knows when to be stern and discipline, yet he is not ashamed to be a 'big mushy mess of a man' over the miracles God gives in a child. He doesn't take a single minute with Mason for granted and I see the most amazing father/son bond that will last beyond this lifetime. He is simply amazing and I am so proud to share my children, my faith, and my life with him. Happy Father's Day Dover.
No comments:
Post a Comment