http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Out

My sweet, easy baby. Just watching some cartoons with his puzzle.
Today, we are visiting a potential 'one day per week' Mother's Day Out Program. They are ending their semester, so he wouldn't begin for a couple of months. I am reaching outside of my comfort zone to even consider this because I know he is best and safest, at home with me. Plus he is SO GOOD and so fun-why would I need a break?-well, I am realizing that I am human and that 5 hours per week to myself, might be a good thing. Who knows, I may be a better mommy/wife if I do this for myself. Only time will tell.
What does Dover think of all this? Of course, he is supportive either way. He likes the idea of me having some time to myself. Today, fortunately, I only have to visit and ask questions. I'll take it a day at a time (in prayer) and see what happens. Gosh..just think what the first day of kindergarten must feel like! Sheesh...one day at a time...breathe Jana...just breathe...(sigh).

No comments: