I thought I'd go ahead and post Mason's 2nd Birthday list. His birthday is June 29th. His birthday party will be June 28th and invitations will be in the mail in the next couple of weeks. If you have any gift ideas that your child enjoyed at that age, PLEASE tell me. I am struggling to find toys for him this year! I have listed both toys and needs. If I am told that an item is being purchased, I will take it off of the list. Thanks!
Fun Character Pajama Sets
Bubble blower-Rachel R. is getting him this
Potty Watch-Emmy and PawPaw are getting this
Small Potty for Ground/Travel-We already bought this.
PowerWheels Jeep (size ages 2-6)-Jill and Shannon gave us this!
Thomas The Train Wooden Track Systems (He has the starter set)
***There are lots of toys with Characters-
Favorite characters: Diego, WonderPets, Backyardigans, Yo Gabba Gabba, he LOVES Boots (the monkey) from Dora The Explorer, Little Einsteins, Handy Manny. (NO Spongbob or Oswald toys please)
Small indoor tent (for play)
Black Twin Sized Bed and Mattress-Nana and Grandad are getting this.
Sports Toys (baseball set, football, soccer ball)-Emmy and Paw Paw are getting him a basketball goal/ball
Sand/Water Playset- We got him this
Puddle Jumpers Float- We got him this.
sunglasses, he loves sunglasses
clothing size 2t or 24 month
No comments:
Post a Comment