I thought it fair, that I warn you all that I have intentions of having Mason's curls cut on Tuesday. You have no idea how much stress this decision has caused me! I LOVE his curls! (sniff, sniff.) Summer is coming, and Mason is already sweating through his curls. Also, there are many unintentional butt-cuts and comb-overs, while he is playing and his hair becomes distorted. It will be easier, and much cooler for him. I am going to try and save every little curl-I hate having to do this. There is the small possibility that I will wimp out and change my mind, but I just wanted to inform you all of this most important decision I am making.http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Goodbye Sweet Curls
I thought it fair, that I warn you all that I have intentions of having Mason's curls cut on Tuesday. You have no idea how much stress this decision has caused me! I LOVE his curls! (sniff, sniff.) Summer is coming, and Mason is already sweating through his curls. Also, there are many unintentional butt-cuts and comb-overs, while he is playing and his hair becomes distorted. It will be easier, and much cooler for him. I am going to try and save every little curl-I hate having to do this. There is the small possibility that I will wimp out and change my mind, but I just wanted to inform you all of this most important decision I am making.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment