http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Monday, May 11, 2009

Dreadful

This morning's (2nd) Swim Lesson was nothing more than dreadful. Mason cried from beginning to end. Seriously. He hasn't cried 30 minutes straight since he was an infant! (and maybe not even then.) It was a bit colder in the water today, which made it harder for him to relax, I think. However, there was a lot of under water things taught today, which made it more tough. I still proceeded with every task the teacher gave us, and he did all of it, but not without wailing and screaming. The instructor was very encouraging and said that I would be "so impressed" with how much he improves by the end of the seven weeks. And that his crying was okay and not unexpected. This is going to be a long, long seven weeks!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I promise, just hang in there. There was one boy in my class that SCREAMED the whole time the first 3 classes! By the end he was wanting to sit on the edge of the pool and jump in. At the end of the 7 weeks, you will be amazed!