Tonight, before going out for dinner, Mason was really testing his boundaries. He was defiantly disobeying everything. So, I sat him down and looked him in the eye, explaining that "no means no" and that he "needs to behave." Then I said "do you want a spanking?" (yes, I spank my child.) He looked me straight in the eye, and with the sweetest, serious voice, he said, "yeah." What could I do, but laugh out loud. Also, tonight, we prepared for Mason's first "crib escape." He hasn't shown any interest yet, in escaping, but we wanted to be ready beforehand. We baby proofed his drawers, moved out the changing table, and put any electrical stuff up high on his armoire. I guess we will be going out to buy a toddler/twin bed after he shows interest in escaping. He doesn't like change..at all. Therefore, he is in his room, screaming mad, right now because he is noticing things are different. He should fall asleep any minute now. (at least that is what I keep telling myself.)
http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment