
Dover had a long weekend and he made the most of it. Mason loves his daddy so much. They spent the (long) weekend attached at the hip. At times, Dover would lay on his back on the carpet, and Mason would just lay down on top of him and hug him for 5 minutes. Other times, they would wrestle, play catch, chase
each other, play video games (yes, seriously), sing, dance, or play with toys. It is so sweet to watch them together, make me so thankful for them both. I know I am always gushing about their bond, but those of you who have witnessed it understand, it is very special and
certainly blog-worthy. Mason's vocabulary is progressing, and so is his ability to make us smile. We stopped by Super-Cuts yesterday and got him a haircut. Usually Jill does it, but it is difficult to fit it in with our appointments..which are always close to bed-time. He looks so handsome. Also, Bailey and I got our teeth cleaned Monday-
weird that it was at the same time, I know, but we both have pretty smiles nonetheless.
No comments:
Post a Comment