http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day, OCD, and PCB

The snow and ice kept Dover home with us today! I hope it re-freezes and keeps him home tomorrow too! Mason did the funniest thing yesterday. He was carrying his sippy cup in the kitchen and it spilled a couple of drops. He put down the cup, walked over to the island, got a towel, went back and wiped up the spill. Dover and I sat there watching him with our mouths hung open. We never taught him this! He doesn't even clean up his toys yet! It kinda makes me wonder...does he have OCD about spills like I do...or am I SO BAD that my 19 months old can't stand to see me do it again. Mason LOVES to play "If you're happy and you know it.." He actually acts out every part, even poking dimples in his cheeks so that his "face will surely show it!" He took doughnuts to his nursery workers tonight as an early Valentine's Day gift. (Hey, I never know if I will have time, so we did it early this year!) Mason has such an attitude (please see picture above)! He is a spit-fire! BUT, we have taught him to control it. So when it rears it's ugly head, he controls himself and makes us so proud. I know adults that can't control their temper, so when I see my baby do it, I am P-R-O-U-D! We also booked our summer vacation tonight! I am so excited to see my 2 year old baby boy run around on the sand again! PCB..here we come!

No comments: