http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Mystery Diaper

Tonight, while the Tomlinsons's were visiting with us, Randy found a mystery diaper in the living room. We all rationed it to be a leftover diaper from Mason's last living room diaper change. Then we realized it was one of Adah's diapers with her name on it. Since Naomi had changed her in the floor earlier, we all chalked it up to Naomi's fault. Later, I stepped in a wet spot and thought it was juice from one of the kid's cups. Shortly after, Randy started checking his girls to make sure they didn't have a leaky diaper. This solved the mystery diaper. Only then did we realize Adah had taken her own diaper off, and peed on the floor. (As we were realizing this, I was sticking my fingers into the wet spot on the floor and smelling it.) LOLS....good times. And, yes, I did ask Randy and Nay before posting this picture. They loved it as much as we did!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny...

The Tomlinson Family said...

That was a very funny night:)