http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Copy Cats

Seriously...did EVERYONE name their little boy Mason? Here is the thing, I go to a church that has over 5,000 members to it and when I named my child, there was only one Mason in the nursery..several years older. Now, it seems that every class in and under Mason has at least 2-3 Masons. I should have seen it coming after his dedication, because couples began coming up to me to tell me that they were naming their son Mason. (Yah-seriously.) Why am I complaining...because now, I have to specify Mason 'Dover' on all his nursery stuff. Okay, I am a little convicted over my stupid reason...but...I chose it first! There can only be one true Mason...and I have the original! I am, of course, kidding..sort of.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up... Must be a cool name since everyone is using it??? I don't think i have to worry about that b/c people either can't spell Kiersten or they can't say it correctly, so they stay away from it.

Aubrey and Jen said...

We have SO many Mason's at church! I still think it's the cutest name!!!

Aubrey and Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.