All of the sudden, my baby is doing things that a toddler does. Today, he pretended to be sleeping, just for play. Tonight, as I was rocking him to sleep, I was tickling his face..and he began to tickle my face back. He then found my eyeball and my nostril, so this sweet gesture didn't last very long. And did I mention that he is AMAZING!!!? I love this age! Loving your own child is so beautiful, truly indescribable. (I will stop gushing before this post becomes the next sappy Hallmark card.) To see him interact with me and play off of things I do or say, doesn't sound like a big deal, but it is one of the first indicators that he is not just a baby anymore. Sad, but also exciting. Every stage has been more fun than the last. We have had a great week together.
http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Before I read your comments I thought his picture looked more "toddler" and less baby than ever before. It is amazing how quickly it goes! He is adorable. I can never say if he is more you or Dover, he is a good mix.
Thanks! It does go by too quickly. Good to hear from you..I just ran into Erica in Green Hills today.
Post a Comment