Dover has been home for 4 days now, I love it, but Mason LIVES for it! He is ALL about Daddy! I find myself stepping back, saying..."Jana, of course he still loves you...and yes, you always wanted for him to admire his father...and yes, he needs you..." hehe. In my more secure moments, I wouldn't choose for this to be any other way. However, IN the moment, my insecurities surface. On a more positive note, I have had a LOT of time to myself this weekend...that has been really nice! What an awesome father he is! Pastor Davis recently discussed how much a boy's self-esteem comes from his relationship with his father. Wow, what a huge responsibility! Yet, every day, Dover knocks this one out of the park. Tomorrow morning, when I wake Mason up, he will be all about Momma again...cause Dover will be working (insert evil laugh) ....at least, until he gets home. It is clear, Mason has chosen his favorite...it is not me...
http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There is always a very special bond between boys and their mothers! You will see....
That made my day. Thanks hun.
Dover
PS. No, I am not crying. There is something in my eye:)
Post a Comment