http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Update

They grow so fast. His last 12 month appointment revealed that he is perfect. He is 75th percentile for his height, 50th for his weight and 97th for his big head. (lol) He is walking from one piece of furniture to the other (3 or 4 steps) but he is standing a lot more. His dancing has improved tremendously and he likes to sing his tv songs. Spankings have become more rare, he has finally decided it is easier to obey us than to receive a spanking. (praise God) We are working on toy cleanup. He will help me clean up his bath toys after his bath. He will fake laugh for attention, fake sneeze, and blow kisses (thx to Emmy). And today, Mason removed the floor vent and put his toys down there (forever). I wonder how many he put down there before I got to him! I don't want this phase to end!

No comments: