http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One Year Already

Look at that hair! He has to have haircuts all the time!
It still surprises me that one year has already passed. I just finished creating Mason's baby book. We are looking into having it binded now. I can honestly say that I don't feel that I took a single day of the past year for granted. I have enjoyed and basked (spelling?) in every moment from my pregnancy to his birthday party. And now, watching him organize his toys (seriously), dance, and understand what we are telling him...still amazes me. Dover had a rough day and is now working late at a side job. He is such a great provider. Fortunately, he stopped by the house for a little "Mason" time for about 2 hours before heading off again. He should be home soon. We miss Daddy when he is gone. We are working on a video library that can be visited. We are still about a month out from completion but pretty soon, you can all see and hear my little man from newborn to now. I will keep you posted on that. We go to pick out his one year shots next Thursday. We will have some great photos to post then.

No comments: