
Here is Mason's new swingset. It is his birthday present from Nana and Grandad. Mason just got over some sort of fever-virus...just in time for his birthday party (Sunday). Nana and Grandad are in the process of moving back to Hendersonville soon! And finally, we are having new floors installed next week(throughout the whole house). I am terrified because all they told me is that my house will be turned
upside down for a week. How will that work with a one-year old who takes two naps a day (in his crib ONLY)? Well, I am about to find out. They did ensure us that they will have our bed assembled for us each night...as if that was an option? I am scared but very excited to see my new floors! On a more restful note, we have booked our first
Dover Family Vacation! We are going to Orange Beach for 7 days. We are sooo excited! Sun, Ocean, Pool, Friends, Family, Naps, and Dining Out-what's not to love!
No comments:
Post a Comment