Yes, turnip greens. When we were at Cock of the Walk (Kara and Bethany's favorite place) last week, we discovered that Mason LOVED turnip greens. So, I bought some for him. Yes, he loves them but mommy did not like cleaning up the mess!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! As I read this I'm cracking up laughing at our memorable experience at Cock of the Walk. hehehe. Actually, Jana, to give you some credit, the food wasn't THAT bad.... just an experience thats all :)
2 comments:
HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! As I read this I'm cracking up laughing at our memorable experience at Cock of the Walk. hehehe. Actually, Jana, to give you some credit, the food wasn't THAT bad.... just an experience thats all :)
Yes the food was that bad and yes it WAS an experience. I know you are all just trying to make me a bit more southern but it's just not gunna work!
Love you,
Kara
Post a Comment