http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Thursday, May 22, 2008

11 Months Old

Mason is almost one year old! I am planning his birthday party. Mason is almost walking. He takes a lot of steps and is working on balancing by letting go occasionally. Although strong-willed, he tends to obey us very well. This week was very emotional for me as a mother. I heard several stories of babies in tragic accidents. This makes me want to leash Mason to myself and declare his freedom when he is 30 years old! However, I know I have to entrust him to God (who loves him even more than I do) and build protection around him with my prayers and faith. (sigh) My heart goes out to those babies' parents. I feel the need to go snuggle my son right now.......

1 comment:

Erin and Bethany said...

Happy "almost" birthday Mason! I've enjoyed watching you grow on this blog. Stay the sweet boy that you are for your mommy :)

The tragedy with the Chapman family is heart-breaking. Can't imagine how horrible that is...but aren't we glad that we serve a God who make something as horrible of that into good. And that he has that little girl wrapped up in his arms right now. God is good.