http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Love My Family

I love my family. Please allow me to get sappy for a bit. Although I will try, I cannot express the amount of emotion and protection I feel for my family. This past year I have watched my husband sacrifice every week so that Mason and I can have the best. He has not once complained. We are a very tight unit and we work hard to keep it that way. I am so proud of the way Dover fulfills his roles as a provider, husband/friend, father, and priest of his home. My son carefully watches and smiles at his daddy's actions and fortunately, I don't have to worry about that because Dover's eyes are on Christ. It hurts me to see him work long hours, give up things that he loves, sacrifice time and his interests for the best interest of this family. He always does it willingly and with a smile on his face. To sum it all up, my family is everything I dreamed and hoped it would be, in large part because of Dover. So when you see my man out there, looking like he has it all together.........(in my eyes) he does. God has blessed me with a priceless gift and I don't ever want to take that for granted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You really know how to make a guy cry. It is my pleasure to provide for you two.