http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

9 Month Checkup

We have a perfectly healthy baby boy (with a big head)! Everything looks great and our new goal is to have him strictly on table food by his 12 Month Checkup. Dr. Moore really likes him, I think he is her favorite ; ) She also assured me that the groundhog tooth thing is possible. We can also begin a slow transition onto milk. I don't know how he will handle that because he likes his warm, and I am NOT heating his milk everytime. He is 21 pounds and 28.5 inches long (both average). His shots upset him more than usual, although he is perfectly happy now. I think they can comprehend pain much more as they get older. He DID NOT like the nurse. He screamed until she walked out. As soon as the door shut, he stopped screaming and hugged me. (Like he was scaring her off so she wouldn't do it to me!) He is so amazing! I love being his mom!

No comments: