(Dover created this post)
As you can seen, Mason is not camera shy. He is saying da-da all the time now which melts my heart. Mason is so smart and learns new things all the time. Today I taught him how to bang two of his toys together to make a cool noise. It might be because I am a new parent but I love it. I have already spent a lot of time with him at the computer and we just finished football season, and now we are watching Nascar and college basketball. Everyday I get to spend with him brings pure joy to my life. When I come home from work each day Jana has Mason in front of the door so when I open it there he is, so excited that I am home. Jana is such an amazing mother and wife. She takes great care of Mason, sends me pictures of him throughout the day, and has dinner ready when I get home. Can it get any better than that? Her staying home with Mason was one of the best decisions we made. Mason and I are two very lucky guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment