http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

7 Months Old Again!

" Mom, you are in the way of the TV!"
I had a funny discussion with Jill this week. When I told her Mason was 8 months old, she said he wasn't. I said, "yeah, he is 32 weeks!". She just laughed and said after 3 months, you stop counting weeks. Oops. It made sense when I realized his 1 year birthday wouldn't be in June. HaHaHa. So here, we are, 7ish Months Old Again! Mason is getting over his first ear infection. It is hard to tell when he feels bad because he is the happiest baby all the time. He is doing fine, you wouldn't even know. He has said "dadadadadada" all week long. I was sick ONE DAY this weekend and Dover managed to teach him to say "dada". Aint that something. Mason loves his playroom. I put him in the floor and within 15 minutes, he has rolled under the coffee table. He prefers to roll than crawl right now but he does hold himself up on his hands and knees. As soon as he learns he CAN go forward, he will be gone! We trimmed his hair so it wasn't coming over his ears so I guess he had his first haircut. Let me tell you, this child's smile would light up anyone's day! He is beautiful! Thank you Lord for my son!

No comments: