http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

5 Months Old



"I wasn't peeking Mom, I promise!"

"Okay, maybe I was....but aren't I cute!?"

I have finally accepted the fact that my baby is 5 and a half months old...not 21 and a half weeks old. Therefore, against my desires to document every hiccup my child has, I will only be blogging on a monthly basis. So much has happened! Mason is rolling over, holding himself up with his arms, scooting, cackeling, singing, eating food, (pooping food), as well as making his parents the proudest parents ever! He loves the lights on the Christmas tree, eating the wrapping paper, and reaching for Mommie and Daddie. I am rushing to baby proof my house because Mason is 'on the move'! We had our first Thanksgiving as a family and boy, do we have a lot to be thankful for! Christmas is sooo much fun this year because I am at home with Mason (and my Christmas tree, music, and decorations!) and we get to write to Santa Claus! As much as I enjoy bragging on my son, I have to brag on my Man! Dover is sooooooooooooooo amazing! Mason is now realizing this and reaches for him whenever he is around. Dover continues to surprise me with his fatherly ways-and I knew he'd be great- but he blows me away! If you guys are reading this, I love you both so much! -Mommie

No comments: