http://www.thedailydover.jdover.com

Monday, October 29, 2007

18 Weeks Old

Mason had his first stomach virus this week-so sad. He is beginning to feel much better. The doctor said he is perfect. 15 pounds, 25 inches, and a big head! I can't believe he will be 4 and a half months old this week! He is smiling at his daddy in this picture. (He is always smiling at his daddy.) We started him on cereal (in his bottle) this week and I almost cried. Although I am excited to experience each new stage of his life, it is going too fast. Having our family together feels so wonderful and normal now. Now I know why people can't describe their feelings for their child- they are indescribable.

1 comment:

Emmy and Pawpaw said...

Indescribable is correct. There is a love and a bond that cannot be broken. Children and grandchildren are one of the greatest blessings God has given us.
P.S. Mason, I enjoyed our special time together last week. I know you were saying "Where's my Emmy" the next morning. I Love you, little buddy.